Advanced Infrastructure Testing
What Will You Learn?
- Advanced Infrastructure provides the opportunity to identify and exploit vulnerabilities
- Candidates are taught to leverage access and escalate privileges through different methods
- Attacks are chained together with the chance to use different pivoting methods to access new network ranges
Who Should Attend?
Security consultants and practitioners looking to expand their knowledge of infrastructure assessments and take the next step in their careers.
Typical candidates consist of:
- Penetration Testers
- Security Analysts
- Consultants prepping for CHECK Team Leader exams
This course assumes candidates are familiar with the methods required to conduct an infrastructure assessment and tools required to expand access.
It is required that all students are comfortable with whatever testing OS they choose to use and are comfortable with command line interfaces.
- Making sure you stay on the right side of the law
- UK Laws regarding hacking
- Network Mapping
- Host identification
- Firewall evasion
- Port scanning
- Identifying protocols
- Understanding common misconfigurations
- Identification of vulnerabilities
- Exploitation of vulnerabilities
- Privilege escalation techniques
- Breakout techniques
- Pivoting methods
- Host identification through pivots
- Scanning through pivots
- Wireless technologies
- Wireless protocols
- Common wireless attacks
- Understanding basic application vulnerabilities
- Exploiting admin interfaces